Thursday, April 26, 2012

My book review by Chevaughn





Title:   The hunger games 
Age suitable for:  10 years and up
Setting:  District 12 and District 11
The plot outline:  The reaping or the hunger games is a terrifying reality T.V  show that is about to take place.    Twelve girls and twelve boys are forced to appear in the hunger games.    Sixteen year old Katniss Everdeen steps forward to take her sister's place in the hunger games but  she sees it as a death sentence.
Main characters:  Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark.
My chosen character:  Katniss Everdeen is my chosen character because taking her sisters place in the hunger games is very brave.
Why you chose this book and what your ratings are:  I chose this book because I thought that it would be a change from what I usually read.  Ratings:9/10 because one of my favourite characters died and there is heaps of kissing.
The cast of the hunger games
Katniss,Gale and Peeta



No comments: