Thursday, April 26, 2012

MY BOOK REVIEW BY RIA

The front cover
The front cover
                                                          
                           Title: Ingo


By: Helen Dunmore

Setting: A little cottage by a beautiful beach.

Plot (story): A little girl called Saphire went into a strange under water world called Ingo.  But what happened to her family was frightening and Saphire had lots of questions about her Dad.

Main characters: Saphire, Conor, Dad and Mum.

My chosen character: Roger, he persuaded Mum to let Saphire have a dog called Sadie.

Why I chose this book and what my ratings are: I woud say about 9\10 because it did get a bit boring!
Helen Dunmore
Helen Dunmore
I chose this book because it had stuff about mermaids and I always fancied mermaids.

To find out more about Helen Dunmore click here.

No comments: