Friday, March 23, 2012

MY HOLIDAY.

                                                               My Holiday.



In my holiday  I went on a ferry up to the North Island. During my ride on the ferry I met a girl named Mikayla also during my trip I puked up my lunch( it was gross). When we got off the ferry I was very happy because I didn't have to hold a motion sickness bag anymore. When we got to my aunty Morgan's house we saw baby whose name is Rapine (she was so cute).  We had lasagne for dinner.   It was yummy!!! In the morning we got up and Rapine was crying.   That day we went to my aunty Erin's house and saw my cousins Meika and Maciaha who are 6 and 8 and  they were so cute.  When we went ten pin bowling  I got 109 points and Maciaha got 113 points.  I stayed the night at my aunty Erin's house which was fun.    We ate popcorn and chocolate and drank lot's of fizzy so we got extremely hyper which was funny.  I had weetbix with brown suger and low fat milk and it was ok.  In the afternoon we had  fish and chips.   It was delicious.My holiday was awesome.

No comments: