Friday, March 16, 2012

OUR NELSON TRIP BY RIA


On the 8 of March we rode on the school bus to Nelson.


BISHOP SCHOOL
Inside the school

The school bus parked by an old school called Bishop school.  We all stopped talking and listened to the lady.  The lady pretended to be Ms Green.  Girls had to wear smocks and boys had to wear some kind of jackets, Blake said they were itchy.

We walked to the steps of the cathedral to have morning tea.  I had ready salted chips for a treat.

THE MUSEUM

After that we all walked to the museum.
We got a sheet per 2 people.   There were lots of questions we had to answer.

LUNCH
Lunch here
Morning tea here
We all trotted over to the Queens gardens to have lunch.  I barely had anything to eat.

THE POOLS
Inside the pools

We all walked over to the pools.  I had a broken arm so I couldn't swim.

I had a lovely time!

No comments: