Friday, March 30, 2012

OUR NELSON TRIP BY DUAN

Nelson city

Our trip!

On Thursday we went to Nelson for a trip.  I felt sick because the bus driver went crazy. It was fun when we went to Bishop school to see what it was like.  Heaps of people got told off for bumping their seats.
After that we went to the cathedral stairs for morning tea.
Then that we went to the museum. I really liked the quiz the best.  I almost got too scared to put my hand in the cave creatures part.  When we left the museum I got some guides on the shelf.
After that we walked to the Queens gardens to have lunch. I fed the ducks and eels some ham and bread.  The eel bit me because I put my finger in the water but it didn't hurt.  All the adults told us off for feeding the ducks.
It was cool walk to the Riverside pool because I saw a trout.  My favorite part was when I had a go on the rope swing at Riverside pool.  On the way back I drew with Blake.
The Museum
Queens Gardens


No comments: